Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Happy Birthday Paul | Bible Study

Today my family and I celebrate and honor (my husband), (their father) Paul on his birthday! I have had the privilege to celebrate 20 times with this amazing man. Known by many as a gentle giant (6’ 4”), allow me to share who my husband really is.

Paul is a wonderful man. He goes out of his way to help others. If there is a need, he is quick to jump in. He is compassionate, favors the underdog, and always quick to encourage someone who feels down.

Paul is a loving father and devoted husband. He prays and then has faith to wait on God to work things out. He leads our family as God leads him. He teaches us the Scriptures and shows us how to rely on God.

Paul may seem like the perfect man from the way I describe him. He is human; and he has flaws but I choose to look beyond that to the many strengths he has. He helps at church with parking cars and does so with as much enthusiasm and excitement as he had when teaching youth. We have been in youth ministry and Kids’ Min. for two decades!!! He has served as greeter, even though he is shy. He has been an usher and collected the offering. He has been in security for more than one church. He has helped me teach little bitty kids up through teenagers and he always has a soft spot for kids and babies! 

Please help me celebrate this wonderful man of God. Wish him a happy birthday!!! I hope it begins and ends with blessings and joy!

The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:16, to "Rejoice evermore." It says, "He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, Happy is he." Proverbs 16:20 "When a man’s ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him." Proverbs 16:7 "I have found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go." Song of Solomon 3:4

God blessed me so much with a wonderful man to do life with. He is my very best friend. He is my leader, the priest of our household, and the one my soul loves. Thank You Jesus for giving him to me! Happy birthday Paul! I love you big ole stinkin’ bunches!

~Bridgett.... (Your Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment