Friday, November 19, 2021

Abundance Movement Youth Group | Fuel For The Weekend

Come one, come all! What an exciting night tonight is going to be! I am speaking it out and declaring it to be a wonderful kickoff for Resurrection Life Ministries youth group: Abundance Movement! God has been showing up in all our church services and these young girls are going to the altar seeking the gifts God has for them and pouring their love out for the Master. I am expecting God to do amazing things for these youth!

My daughter is co-youth pastor with Jeremy, a young man I used to babysit when I was in high school. Our families have been connected in ministry for years and it is so awesome to see Kadesia take and CARRY the baton her father and I have passed to her. Paul and I were youth pastors for years and I was in kids ministry five years before I met him. That season of our lives have past, but it is so awesome and EXCITING to see both of them RUN with what God has put in their hearts and spirits for these youth!

The Bible says in 1 Timothy 4:12, "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." And I know this verse meant a lot to Kadesia as I poured this into her as a teenager. I am so excited to see Javan go and be blessed as he learns more about who Jesus is and what He plans on doing for him as Javan attends youth group.

I am excited about every boy or girl ages 7-19 who show up at Resurrection Life Ministries in Mitchell, Indiana at 6:30 p.m. tonight, Friday, November 19, 2021. God is going to show up like He always does when His children gather and He is going to set these kids on fire for His glory. I pray their gathering will create a spiritual awakening in the community of Mitchell and set that town on fire for God's glory!

Youth group is fun and exciting when you do cool things and meet up with friends and eat good food. I am expecting FAR MORE than the usual fun youth group events. I am expecting REVIVAL and I am so excited to see the ABUNDANCE of GOD's MOVEMENT through these kids! Be praying for the big kick-off tonight. It is going to be so awesome! I am praying for God to show up and show out like only He can do!!!!

God bless you!

~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment