Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thankful For Javan | Thankful Thursday

 


Welcome back to another weekly blog post where we count our blessings together. I may never stop counting my blessings for God allowing me to be a mother. I cherish both of my children. I want to give a big shout-out to my son, Javan. He is 14 years old and he has such a big heart for God! He wanted to create a blog and I said, "Okay!" I gave him a few tips on how to start a free blog using Blogger and he did the rest! I am so impressed. Yesterday was his first blog post and I love it. He uses the S.O.A.P. Bible study method and every blog post he will share is his SOAP Bible studies! I am so here for it!
PSALM 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is His reward.
I love that both my children are saved and in a real relationship with Jesus Christ. They do not just believe because we want them to, or because we do, but they sought it out for themselves. Javan is a teenage boy and the first thing he wants to do with his blog is use it to share SOAP Bible studies with the world. I love that! Wow!

So, if you want to support Javan with this new adventure, please visit him HERE. He is going to post every Wednesday and Friday! I am so thankful!!! Hope you enjoy the SOAP Bible study and be sure to leave him a comment to encourage him to keep going!

What are you thankful for this week? I love when you share what you are thanking God for. Thanks for joining me. God bless you!

~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment