Thursday, April 29, 2021

Envelope Video Tutorial | Thankful Thursday

This Thankful Thursday Tutorial is how to make envelopes using a We R Memory Keepers Punch Board. I purchased mine from Stampin' Up! when I was a demonstrator and it has been such a wonderful tool. It is an investment that I am glad I made. I have made envelopes for Blessing Card Packs in my Etsy shop: Blue's Blessings. I have created different envelopes for Blue's Blessings subscription boxes when we used to do those. I have made small envelopes to tuck into my Bible and keep lots of prayer sheets and cards inside. I am very thankful for this punch board.

Today's video tutorial is quick. If you want to purchase some envelopes we will be having those available May 1. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook. Tomorrow we will go LIVE on IG and Facebook with a look at all of our new products and you can see the envelopes I will have available in the shop in case you want the envelopes but you don't have the punch board.
I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to creatively journal my faith including making videos and blog posts like this. I hope that you will be able to watch our LIVE event tomorrow at 7 p.m. Indiana time! Enjoy today's tutorial and if you make an envelope let me know! If you want some envelopes of your own, let me know! I will have two different sizes available in the Blue's Blessings Etsy shop available May 1. God bless you!

~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment