Thursday, April 15, 2021

Washi Page Marker | Thankful Thursday

Welcome back to another Thankful Thursday tutorial.Today we are going to make a washi page marker for your Bible,planner,favorite book,or whatever you want to put it in.

The materials you need include:
*cardstock in the size you choose
*scissors
*washi of your choice

I created a video tutorial to show you how to create this very simple project. It does not take much time or resources. These are great to make for yourself or others. It is a fun project for kid's ministry as well. Washi can be purchased inexpensively at Dollar Tree, Walmart, Target, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, or JoAnn. I hope you enjoy the tutorial as we creatively journal our faith.


The scripture I reference is 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing. I am definitely thankful for prayer. Prayer is talking to God and then listening for Him to answer. I am so grateful for the open communication I have with my Heavenly Father. I pray every day, numerous times throughout the day, and am thankful to live in a free country where I am still able to do so.

Have a terrific Thursday! God bless you!

~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment