Thursday, May 20, 2021

Encouragement From God | Thankful Thursday

We are edging our way to the weekend. I don't know about you but this has been a crazy week for me. I have not had a normal day since Sunday! But I am so thankful that even in the crazy times God will meet us where we are and get us back in a good spot. Amen?

Many of you know that I have been in a season of waiting and expectancy since Thanksgiving 2020. I mentioned it here on my blog before and in some videos, but I was really battling the past couple of days and so this morning I took some time to be still and opened my prayer journal. I just asked Him to speak as I was listening. I didn't know what else to say that I had not already said. He blessed me so much and I am excited to share with you the scriptures He gave to me!

I will share the scriptures below. If you need more encouragement, feel free to watch the video I will include at the bottom of this blog post.
PSALM 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

MATTHEW 28:29 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 CORINTHIANS 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His knowledge by us in every place.

DEUTERONOMY 31:8 And the LORD, He it is that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

JEREMIAH 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

PSALM 56:4 In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust: I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

JOHN 10:27-28 (27)My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: (28)And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. 

PSALM 1:2-3 (2)But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law doth he meditate day and night. (3)And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall propser.

JEREMIAH 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

PHILIPPIANS 3:13-14 (13)Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, (14)I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

EPHESIANS 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

In this video, I spent some time sharing about my spiritual journey, explaining where I am, and in the middle of recording this video I received a text message and wow! God is turning things back around. He is helping me to not only go forward, it felt like I was launched forward a lot! I am so excited about what He is doing in my life and I am hoping that something I share in this blog post or in that video will be strength for your journey and light for your way. God bless you!

~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment