Thursday, May 13, 2021

Prayer Journal | Thankful Thursday

This Thankful Thursday post is very special to me. God told me to start a business called Blue's Blessings and that is what my family and I did. God guided me as I designed a prayer journal for women. It is truly beautiful and I do not say that to boast. It turned out so much better than I ever could have imagined. I have created a video flip through of this beautiful prayer journal and I want to share it with you. I am so thankful God allowed me to be a part of this wonderful tool for Christian women.

As we take a look in the pages of this prayer journal, you will see that there is a page where you can customize this prayer journal for free. We sell these prayer journals in our Etsy shop here and if you want one, they are only $10 plus shipping. I am so proud of these prayer journals and I get so many great testimonials from those who have purchased one.

Please do not misunderstand me. These prayer journals are simply a tool. You can pray without a notebook anytime, anywhere. There is something special about recording your prayers. You literally can look back at past prayers and see God's hands all over your requests. I am simply amazed at my personal spiritual growth as well. You can use any notebook you want but we have put a lot of thought and attention to detail into these. I think you will enjoy yours. Take a look at this video and if you want to pick one up, allow me to thank you in advance. 
Thank you for spending some time with me this week. I enjoy counting my blessings with you. There is always so much to thank God for. What are some of the things you are thankful for?

I hope you'll come back tomorrow and see what I share in our Fuel For The Weekend blog post to help us kick off the weekend! God bless you friends!

~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment