Thursday, June 9, 2022

Good Report | Thankful Thursday



I am so thankful that Javan got his stitches out today. He did really well. The doctor packed the wound and I will continue that in the time increments he told me. The wound is expected to close in 6-8 weeks. Everything is going right along the time frame we were originally given. He still cannot swim in a pool, lake, or ocean, but he can watch a dirt track race in person with some extra precautions. I know this is not going to be the best summer of his life, but it is the perfect time to have the procedure and heal. We do not have any sports or school schedules to contend with, so it worked out. I am thankful for a good report at the doctor. God is so good!

ISAIAH 12:4-5
And in that day shall ye say,
Praise the LORD,
call upon His name,
declare His doings among the people,
make mention that His name is exalted.
Sing unto the LORD;
for He hath done excellent things:
this is known in all the earth.

I am declaring TODAY that I will praise His Holy name. I have called upon Him this morning and now I am declaring His good deeds to all of you. This Thankful Thursday, I am mentioning God's goodness and exalting His name. I am singing to God because He had done excellent things. What God has done: the good things and wonderful things and excellent things is known throughout the entire earth. We can see what blessings and answered prayers He has given us. What are you thankful for this Thankful Thursday? Exalt His name with me today and praise Him, sing to Him, for all the wonderful ways He has blessed your life.

~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment