Thursday, August 18, 2022

Chiropractic Care | Thankful Thursday


If you read my blog post yesterday you would understand why I am thankful for chiropractic care. This was my third day with my chiropractor and he has been using various techniques and therapies on me. I am feeling a little better each day but there’s a lot of pain still. I am unable to walk upright and still need to hold onto chairs, tables, people, you name it. But I’m progressing and my chiropractor cares. I am not another chart to read. I am not getting a bunch of pain pills to mask the problem, or shuttled from one specialty to another. We even had an interesting conversation about Methuselah in the Bible. I am thankful for that kind of care and attention.

So, do you know how old Methuselah was? He is the oldest person in the Bible. We have to go all the way back to the beginning of the Bible to read about Methuselah. His dad was Enoch and do you remember what was special about Enoch? Let’s read it together.

GENESIS 5:18-27 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch: And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died. And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: And Enoch waked with God: and he was not; for God took him. And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech: And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

Isn’t that so interesting? I love reading that  it shows us that God kept people around a whole lot longer back then, huh?

So count your blessings with me and let me know what you are thankful for!

God bless you!

 ~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment