Saturday, September 14, 2019

God Is All Around Us

Today I have a special guest on my blog. I am so excited to have my sweet, wonderful, amazing husband, Paul, share his thoughts with us today. He is a shy, kind guy who feels more comfortable hanging back and checking things out than being the center of attention. He has been growing in his faith EXPONENTIALLY this year and these past 9 months have changed our whole family! Here is my Paul:

And here is his contribution to my blog today:

We can strengthen our relationship with God through faith and experience. Faith is to believe what you do not see. The reward of this faith is to see what you believe.

Mark 11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Ephesians 3:16-17
That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; ...

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

People who experience more inspiration in their lives tend to be stronger believers in God.

Isn't that so good? He is not a man of many words but what He says is so good and fruitful. If we are looking, we will see God truly is all around us. He has His hands on everything in our lives. Each step we take is because He ordered it. I love that! What are you believing God for? Do you have the faith to believe that He wants to give it to you?

I know this was a HUGE blessing to me. We pray that it has been to you as well! Feel free to comment and share this post to help others.

God bless you!
~Bridgett Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment