Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Preparing A Place

It’s still hot here in Alabama but tonight Paul and I made some progress on our home!




It feels sooo nice to have the rug down, the table set, and the hutch in place. Even though it is so hot here in Alabama it is nice to pull out a few fall decorations and dream of cooler weather! 

We have been working on getting things prepared here at home to settle in. Boxes are everywhere. Furniture is slowly getting arranged and it’s coming together. It had me thinking about how Jesus told us He was going away to prepare a place for us. He is making our new home move-in ready! I am so thankful! I can hardly wait to go!!! It will be wonderful!

JOHN 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

That is such a beautiful promise from Jesus! He tells us that He is going away to prepare room for us in His Father’s house. He promises He will come back and get us one day! Don’t you want to go? I do!! I want everyone to go! Jesus does, too, but not everyone will choose Jesus!

If you have never made Jesus your Savior, please ask Him to help you today! Ask Him to save you and He will. If you believe in Jesus and accept His free gift of salvation you will be one of those He comes back for!!! Don’t put it off. We are not promised tomorrow. Our lives are so short, like the vapor from a tea kettle! Let today be your day of salvation!

I hope you will join me tomorrow for the weekly Wednesday Bible study as we finish the book of Ruth. I am excited to dive in to chapter four! I hope today’s post has encouraged you in some way. I pray it has been strength for your journey and light for your way!

God bless you!
~Bridgett Owens 



No comments:

Post a Comment